In our Beard Care packs
The mixture of premium quality carrier oils and butters such as Shea Nut butter, Coconut oil, Mango butter, Cocoa butter, Hazelnut oil, Hemp seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Camellia Kissi Seed oil, Grapeseed Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil and 100% pure essential oils are here to hydrate, nourish and soften your beard.
Soft beard all day long
Using our beard oils and butters makes everyday grooming much easier. As we use only premium quality and nourishing carrier oils and butters for crafting our products, they will leave your beard, moustache and skin healthy and well-hydrated. You will feel the difference after the first few uses: you will have a softer, shinier and more manageable man mane.
How to use the beard oils
Put a few drops (the amount depends on your beard) of beard oil in the palm of your hand.
Spread the oil evenly on your palms and fingers.
Massage it into your skin, then spread it on your beard.
- Final step: Enjoy your day with your Majestic Beard!
How to use the whipped beard butters
- Put roughly a thumbnail-sized amount of butter in the palm of your hand and spread it.
- Massage the butter well into you entire beard.
- Style your beard with a comb or brush.
- Enjoy the results of your new morning or nighttime routine and tolerate the envious glances with pride!
- We are using premium ingredients in our beard oils, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use test the oils on a small part of your skin and if you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Store your oils and butters in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our oils and butters smell awesome, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!