Your beard deserves it
The mixture of 9 premium quality carrier oils and butters such as Shea Nut butter, Coconut oil, Mango butter, Cocoa butter, Hazelnut oil, Hemp seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Camellia Kissi seed oils and 100% pure essential oils are here to hydrate, nourish and soften your beard.
Wake up with a perfect beard
Using our whipped butter makes everyday grooming much easier. As we use only premium quality and nourishing carrier oils and butters for crafting our products, they will leave your beard, moustache and skin healthy and well- hydrated. Applying it as a part of your night-time beard care routine will turn even the roughest beard into a more manageable and softer man mane.
How to use it in a nutshell
- Put roughly a thumbnail-sized amount of butter in the palm of your hand and spread it.
- Massage the butter well into you entire beard.
- Style your beard with a comb or brush.
- Enjoy the results of your new morning or nighttime routine and tolerate the envious glances with pride!
- We are using premium ingredients in our whipped beard butters, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use test the butters on a small part of your skin and if you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Store your butters in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our butters smell awesome, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Handmade Small Batch Whipped Beard Butter.
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland.
- Packaking: 100 ml aluminium tin container with EPE lined screw lid.
- These aluminium tins can be recycled or refilled and reused.