In our Oriental Beard Care set
The mixture of premium quality carrier oils and butter such as Shea Nut butter, Coconut oil, Mango butter, Cocoa butter, Hazelnut oil, Hemp seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Camellia Kissi Seed oil, Grapeseed Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil and 100% pure essential oils are here to hydrate, nourish and soften your beard.
Soft beard all day long
Using our beard oil and butter makes everyday grooming much more effortless. As we use only premium quality and nourishing carrier oils and butter for crafting our products, they will leave your beard, moustache and skin healthy and well-hydrated. After the first few uses, you will feel the difference: you will have a softer, shinier, and more manageable man mane.
How to use the beard oil
Put a few drops (the amount depends on your beard) of beard oil in the palm of your hand.
Spread the oil evenly on your palms and fingers.
Massage it into your skin, then spread it on your beard.
- Final step: Enjoy your day with your Majestic Beard
How to use the whipped beard butter
- Put roughly a thumbnail-sized amount of butter in the palm of your hand and spread it.
- Massage the butter well into you entire beard.
- Style your beard with a comb or brush.
- Enjoy the results of your new morning or nighttime routine and tolerate the envious glances with pride!
Buy Your Stag Night Oriental Beard Care Set Now
- We are using premium ingredients in our beard care products, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels, too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use, test the oil and butter on a small part of your skin. If you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Store your oil and butter in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our oils and butter smell fabulous, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
this Mother's Day
and skin healthy and well-hydrated