Soap Making Workshop
At this workshop:
- They will learn the safety guidelines.
- They will make two kinds of vegan-friendly soap using the Cold Process and Melt & Pour methods.
- They will learn how to make soap by mixing various oils with the lye solution, measuring the correct amount of fragrance/essential oils and colourants, and using basic pouring techniques (layering, simple swirls, texturing).
Voucher terms and conditions
- The voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be used online (www.softpaws.ie) only.
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- The voucher code can be redeemed only one time.
- The voucher code provides a workshop attend for one person only.
Additional information about the course:
- We provide the necessary safety gear for soap making (apron, gloves, goggles)
- Don’t come in your favourite dress – accidents can happen!
- This class is for adults only (minimum age requirement is 16 years but must be accompanied by an adult)
- The entry fee to Wells House and Gardens is included! (The other passengers of the vehicle must pay their entry fee.
- You can book the tickets here.)
- Pre-booking is essential!