No ProbLlama warning and using instructions.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Always place items with a candle on a suitable heatproof surface, away from flammable objects such as fabrics and curtains.
- Use a standard good quality tealight should for oil burners.
- Do not use a large tealight or votive candle.
- Oil burners may get hot while used; take care when moving them.
- Always allow enough time for the holder to cool down before handling.
- No ProbLlama oil burners are for use with essential & fragrance oils only.
- Remove all packaging before first use.