The best way to use our body butter
- After you have finished your relaxing bath or fast shower, pat your body dry with a clean towel.
- Do not rub or dry yourself completely; leave a little moisture on your skin.
- Apply a small amount of body butter directly to your skin and rub it in gently until it is fully absorbed.
All our soaps are entirely handmade, meaning they can (khm...absolutely will) vary in swirls and sometimes even colours bar by bar. Photos are not contractual!
- Our soap’s lovely aroma will remain fresh for around six months. So, if you do not want to use them immediately, store them in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We are using premium ingredients in our soap and whipped body butter, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients on the single product pages, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use, test the soap and the butter on a small part of your skin. If you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Store your butter in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our soap and butter smell fantastic, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Smalls batch handmade products.
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland.
- Soap Packaging: paper band
- Body Butter Packaging: 150 ml aluminium tin container with EPE lined screw lid.
- The aluminium tins can be recycled or refilled and reused.