You simply deserve the best.
That’s the reason why we use only premium quality and nourishing carrier oils for crafting our handmade stout beer soap. Our soaps will leave your skin soft and well-hydrated, and gosh, they smell amazing!
All our soaps are handcrafted from scratch in small batches and don’t tested on animals!
We promise our handmade soap contains:
- Olive oil, which is hypoallergenic, therefore can be beneficial for any skin type.
- Coconut oil, which is rich in antioxidants.
- Sweet Almond oil, which is full of vitamin A, E and B2.
- Grapeseed oil, which will make your skin silky smooth and is packed with linoleic acid and antioxidants.
- Castor oil, which is loaded with fatty acids and also it makes your skin smooth and revitalized.
What our soaps will NEVER contain:
SLS & SLA
How to use the handmade soap in a nutshell:
- Lather under warm water. But never let it sit in water.
- Wash your paws, as usual or use it for a quick shower, or even in the bathtub.
- Enjoy the awesomeness!
- Dry it between uses to prevent melting.
All our soaps are completely handmade, which means that they can (khm...absolutely will) vary in swirls and sometimes even colours bar by bar. Photos are not contractual!
- Our soaps lovely aroma will remain fresh for around 6 months. So, if you do not want to use them immediately, store them in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We are using premium ingredients in our soaps, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use test the soap on a small part of your skin and if you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- We know our soaps smell awesome, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Handmade Small Batch Bar Soaps
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland
- Packaking: paper band