I Puffin Love You
Banana flavoured Vegan Lip Balm
The two main ingredients.
Shea Butter is an incredible emollient. It can form a barrier on the lips and help retain moisture in the skin, leaving your lips feeling supple and smooth.
Peach Kernel Oil is an excellent oil for lip balms because it absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. Peach kernel oil is full of omega 3, 6 and 9, and it seals moisture into the skin to soften and comfort it.
How can Vitamin E help?
- Moisturising: Vitamin E can restore skin hydration as an outstanding moisturiser, keeping it soft and supple. It is ideal for dry and cracked lips.
- Protecting: Our lips are vulnerable to environmental damage. Vitamin E can protect the lips by revitalising skin cells and strengthening its natural defensive barrier.
- Repairing: The anti-inflammatory properties of Vitamin E can help to soothe and heal damaged skin.
- Anti-ageing: Our lips become thinner and wrinklier as we age. Studies prove that Vitamin E can help reverse age-related skin damage as a powerful antioxidant.
- Handmade Small Batch Vegan Lip Balm
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland
- Packaking: 10 ml tin
Slide the lid. Dip one finger into the lip balm. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile!
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. Test for allergies before use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of small children. Store it in a cool, dark, dry place.