Your skin deserves it.
Our mint & tea tree body butter is fluffy & rich and loaded with unusual and nourishing vegan ingredients, such as shea nut and mango butter, kukui nut and watermelon seed oil. There is nothing more luxurious than the feeling of our ocean breeze scented body butter blending seamlessly into your skin. You are simply going to love it!
Say goodbye to dry skin.
Do not look any further if you’re looking for a nourishing body butter that also smells great. Our whipped body butter is an absolute must-have, especially if you’re struggling with dry, flaky or itchy skin. Use our butter to hydrate, nourish and soften your skin. A little goes a long way, so when applying, use a small amount and, for the best result, massage it into your skin after a hot shower or bath.
The best way to use our mint & tea tree body butter
- After you have finished your relaxing bath or a quick shower, pat your body dry with a clean towel.
- Do not rub or dry yourself completely; leave a little moisture on your skin.
- Apply a small amount of body butter directly to your skin and rub it in gently until it is fully absorbed.
- We are using premium ingredients in our whipped body butter, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels, too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use, test the butter on a small part of your skin. If you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Store your butter in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our butter smell fabulous, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Handmade Small Batch Whipped Body Butter.
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland.
- Packaging: 150 ml aluminium tin container with EPE lined screw lid.
- These aluminium tins can be recycled or refilled and reused.