You simply deserve the best.
That’s the reason why we use only premium quality and nourishing carrier oils for crafting our handmade mint & cypress soap. Our soaps will leave your skin soft and well-hydrated, and gosh, they smell amazing!
All our soaps are handcrafted from scratch in small batches and are NOT tested on animals!
We promise our handmade soap contains:
- Olive oil, which is hypoallergenic, therefore can be beneficial for any skin type.
- Coconut oil, which is rich in antioxidants.
- Sweet Almond oil, which is full of vitamin A, E and B2.
- Grapeseed oil, which will make your skin silky smooth and is packed with linoleic acid and antioxidants.
- Castor oil, which is loaded with fatty acids and also makes your skin soft and revitalized.
What our soaps will NEVER contain:
SLS & SLA
How to use the handmade mint & cypress soap in a nutshell:
All our soaps are entirely handmade, meaning they can (khm...absolutely will) vary in swirls and sometimes even colours bar by bar. Photos are not contractual!
- Our soaps lovely aroma will remain fresh for around six months. So, if you do not want to use them immediately, store them in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We are using premium ingredients in our soaps, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels, too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use, test the soap on a small part of your skin and if you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- We know our soaps smell fantastic, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Handmade Small Batch Bar Soap
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland
- Packaking: paper band