Your skin deserves it
Our body butters are fluffy & rich and loaded with extraordinary and nourishing vegan ingredients, such as shea nut and mango butter, kukui nut and watermelon seed oil. There is nothing more luxurious than the feeling of our body butters blending seamlessly into your skin; you are simply going to love them!
Say goodbye to dry skin
If you’re looking for a really nourishing body butter that also smells great, do not look any further. Our whipped body butters are a real must-have, especially if you’re struggling with dry, flaky or itchy skin. Use our butters to hydrate, nourish and soften your skin. A little goes a long way, so when applying, use a small amount and for the best result massage it into your skin after a hot shower or bath.
The best way to use our body butter
- After you have finished your relaxing bath or fast shower, pat your body dry with a clean towel.
- Do not rub or dry yourself completely; leave a little moisture on your skin.
- Apply a small amount of body butter directly to your skin and rub it in gently until it is fully absorbed.
- We are using premium ingredients in our whipped body butters, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels too, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use test the butters on a small part of your skin and if you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Store your butters in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our butters smell awesome, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Handmade Small Batch Whipped Body Butter.
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland.
- Packaging: 150 ml aluminium tin container with EPE lined screw lid.
- These aluminium tins can be recycled or refilled and reused.