How to use our Oriental Bath Soak
Pour about 1/2 cup salt into running water to help it dissolve faster into the bath. Soak into the bathtub and inhale the hot steam, and relax. To enjoy the full benefits of the bath salts, immerse for at least 15-20 minutes, then rinse the tub.
- We are using premium ingredients in our bath soaks, but this cannot guarantee that you won’t have any allergic reactions.
- You can find the ingredients under the next tab and on the labels, so please check for any possible allergens.
- Before first use, test the bath soak on a small part of your skin and if you feel or see any irritations, stop using it and wash the particular part thoroughly with clear water.
- Avoid direct eye contact – not for application to the mucous membranes or broken skin.
- Store your bath soak in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- We know our bath soak smell fabulous, but their taste is awful. So use it only externally and never eat it!
- Handmade Small Batch Bath Soak.
- Made in Rosslare Harbour, County Wexford, Ireland.
- Packaging: a paper bag.
- The paper bags are recyclable.